Wednesday, January 12, 2011

12/365 Be Safe


We are loving James' chimnea that he received for Christmas. Are you enjoying your hearth? Please make sure you have your chimney cleaned every year, before using. My sister, Deborah, called today to tell me that her next door neighbor's house burned last night - a total loss. The fire started in the chimney (it had not been cleaned in three years)! Thankfully, the family and their pets are safe. Thankfully their was no wind so the fire did not spread to neighboring homes. Be warm and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts and please feel free to critique my photos. This is my favorite part of blogging!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...